Photoshop Layer Styles for Buttons
This set of 92 Photoshop layer styles makes it easy to create buttons. There is a wide variety of different colors to choose from, and each can be modified as needed. Create buttons of various sizes and shapes quickly, then just add the appropriate text.
To use the styles follow these steps:
- download and unzip the file.
- save the .asl file to your computer.
- open a Photoshop file and go to Window > Styles to open the styles palette.
- click on the down arrow in the styles palette and select “load styles”.
- find the .asl file on your computer and click “ok”. The style is now loaded.
- create a shape in your Photoshop file and double click on the layer in the layers palette to open the Layer Style options.
- click on “Styles” to the left, find the style that you want to use, and click “ok”.
Or… Buy this item without a membership
You may also be interested in: